The bastion was used for original purposes till the end of 18th century. In 1805 prince Josef II. from Schwarzenberg let adapt the bastion to flat of guard who watched nearby prince's timber collector on Vltava river. In the beginning of 19th century a chimney was constructed and the fortification facility was altered for habitational purposes. The building has three floors and conical ridge-tiled roof. The bastion is exceedingly significant cultural monument, one of few preserved fortificational objects that document historical development of Cesky Krumlov town fortification.
Nowadays the tower is run as two independent apartments (one on one floor), each with two rooms and private bathroom.
In larger room there are 2 double beds and in the small room another double bed, apartments are suitable for 4-5 persons.
On the ground floor the guests can take advantage of a romantic seating on the terrace with nice view.
Rooms & Rates
Prices per room/night, in €.
These rates are available for reservations made through this website only! Not valid for direct booking in the hotel.
Prices include all taxes, but don't include breakfast.
Parking: Nearby 6 EUR/Day
Pets are not allowed.